Re-routing traffic has never been safer than with Work Area Protection’s Channelizer Cones. Their trim-line design provides compact delineation, which is ideal for detours, construction projects, concerts, sporting events, airports and many more applications. These durable and highly visible channelizers come with or without reflective sheeting. A tapered, fracture-resistant handle provides for added strength, easy pickup and the mounting of lights, signs and other accessories. The vertical sheeting surface has a five-tier, telescopic design, which promotes ease of stacking. Anti-rotation ribs at the bottom make for a stable, secure attachment to the base. A rugged, recycled rubber base provides stability and support with designed-in features to enhance skid resistance, stacking and handling.
- Utilizes the patented U-Flex® square to round design
- Designed for HOV, managed lanes, & bike lanes
- Highly visible 3″ post
- Post replacement independent of base
- Premium uv added for extended use
- Absorbs impacts with immediate rebound response
- Available in white, yellow, black, orange and green
Drums & Bases
- NCHRP-350 Certified
- Meets MUTCD Standard
- Molded Polyethylene
- UV Inhibitors to resist fading
- Stackable and easy to set-up
- Available in Engineer Grade, High Intensity Prismatic and Diamond Grade Sheeting
Bases are used to stabilize product, withstand impact and hold-up in adverse weather conditions.